Still need help?
+39 339 8399287
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I try the backpack?
On the days dedicated to tests and trials, all participants can use, try and test the backpacks on display for free, follow us on our channels Social to stay up to date
- How can I find the store closest to me?
We are present in Piedmont, Lazio and Trento, write and we will show you the nearest store
- Wear and warranty?
PARBAT products are covered by a never-ending guarantee, in fact the inevitable wear and tear of the product over time can be free of charge repaired in our studio in Rome, alternatively the product can be replaced, to find out more visit the page> https://parbat.it/repair
- What does the guarantee cover?
PARBAT products are covered by a warranty for a period of two years from the date of purchase, for defects relating to materials, workmanship and product quality. If the item is faulty, damaged or different from the one ordered, you can submit a warranty return request. You can find more information on the page> https://parbat.it/resi-e-reclami
- Where can I find technical information about the product?
The pages relating to our products contain most of the technical information. If you are interested in other features you can contact us and we will give you our maximum support
- Where does the production take place?
100% in Italy, Rome. We produce our products directly in our studio in Rome in Via Casilina, we personally take care of the realization of every element and every seam
- Collaborations and Ambassadors?
We are interested and open to collaborate with those who share our passions, our values and are interested in our brand. Before sending us the request, we provide you with some simple rules that we follow for the activation of a collaboration process. PARBAT only evaluate requests that include at least one of the following
- they concern the mountains and activities carried out in the mountains, preferably in winter;
- they come from photographers and videomakers with a marked predisposition to photograph mountain landscapes and especially people who practice direct activity;
- Influencers and active athletes in the world of mountains and mountaineering
Applications can be sent to the email> CONTACT@PARBAT.IT